Thursday, April 23, 2009

ISOLATED

I never realize how isolated I am until today.
When as usually I sign in on facebook, it's my daily routine now because it's the only way I can get connected to all my friends.
Then, I see the news feed.
See how all my friends doing and who attending what on when.
How they all spends their time of day.

It caught my attention that a friend just uploaded some photos about attended my other friend's birthday party...
I looked the pictures and there it is..
All the people I know well went there!
Saw them laugh and act funny
The camera caught it all..that fun moment..

I suddenly talked to myself,
I supposed to be there with them.
Share all the fun together..
Oh,part of my ego said..why they just can't wait till I came back?
But,then a second thought I smiled and said "of course they don't silly! That is his birthday, not yours!"

Ouch, dat's hurt!
Knowing that most of time now u can't attend anyone birthday or wedding day ceremony of your friends and passed that beautiful moment with beautiful friends..
Well, I am not surprised later then when they don't remember to invite me to their big day such as their wedding..etc

Well, I don't blame them really..
It's nobody's fault
It's just have to happen anyhow
Even best friends can't stick together everytime
It's just a path of life!
it's all about consequences..no pain then no money u can gain.
But one thing I know no matter how far they still the best of friends of mine..
That's why I keep them in my friend list on facebook..(",)
And all I can do just cheer myself up now in this isolated place..
Oh,well..c'est la vie..

Cheers,
=)'che

No comments: