Wednesday, April 15, 2009

on V-day 2009

happy v-day, guys...
it's the first time for me to celebrate it alone,
i mean...REALLY alone,
it doesn't mean that single means u're alone
it's not true!
i usually did celebrate v-day when i'm single
and it's fun!

but what i mean is this,
i'm out of nowhere
i am far away from home
from the one i love and from everybody i care about
and cares about me
i got no one to share this day,
this feeling here

but fortunately,
this v-day didn't take a big effect here
coz here...they just didn't celebrate v-day
they said it's just western tradition
they just didn't really care
well, it helps me to overcome this sadness inside

but,
for me..it's become a tradition,
at least i can gather with some friends...
had lunch together,
tells some jokes and stories
share some feelings
then at night we just go out with our boyfriend

there's a few years i celebrate v-day with my boyfriend,
but..because he just not a guy who gives-roses-and-chocolate
so i didn't get one..we just go on dinner, talking and laughing..
but i remember one v-day,
he ask me out..then we go to the cinema (i forgot the movie)
and when we done i saw all the girls hold a rose in their hand
and hold their boyfriend's hand in the other hand
well, i did..hold his hand..but i didn't get the rose,
i didn't sure i want one but then i just spit it out
"i never get a rose on v-day"
as soon as i said it, he run into a store and get me one!
he said " i thought u didn't want one"
and then i blushed..
yes, i blushed..something that very rarely happen to me
and u know,
when i come home that night i try to hide it from my parents and family
coz i didn't want them to make a joke on me! ;p

and so many nice stories i had on v-day
i just wish i create many of them ahead...
now,
i just miss my family, friends and him :(

Cheers,
=)'che

No comments: