Tuesday, May 12, 2009

a fool..??

When it comes to love no one can even think straight.
What is it about love, so people can be more like themselves?
What is it about love that can make even a very rational people can go insane?
What is it about love that can make a brave one be such a coward..
What is it about love that can make u can feel safe and insecure at the same time?
What is it about love that can make my feet weak, my strength dissapear, my tongue can't even say a word..all the chosen words dissapear.
Some say act speak louder than words, but for me sometimes I just can't act in front of a special person.
So my words represent it all.
That's why sometimes people misunderstood and think I am not serious..
Well, this is just me
I take time to say it all..

Cheers,
=)'Che

No comments: