Friday, October 23, 2009

sToLen

Just from the very first "hello"
I just knew that there's gonna be something between us
Even though it took time
but, u caught my attention that day
and I know that we're not gonna be the same

As time flew
I know I couldn't go wrong
We are much the same, you and I
spend a lot of time together
with that endless conversation
and u never failed in make me laugh
that's how the love came
sadly, you killed it before it grows..
although I really can't understand why and where did I go wrong
U know, u have stolen my dreams that day

And after all the month,
my ignorence is crushed just because a song,
just because a line or two I heard on movie
just because I dream of u

And my dead brain cell recall all the memories
the laughter and the fun things we did once
such a happy day we had back then

And I continue mourning
by watching your fb profile, photos and stuff..
Is there a room for me there?
Can we just start over?
Or at least, can I know why?
but anyway,
Thanks for the memories.

Cheers,
=)'Che

No comments: