Monday, October 06, 2008

One more day at purilieus

All day long this only sits and study all existing bundles
boring, but must i do
not mention that I have to deal with difficult characters
oh, God.. i really miss my home..
Suddenly i felt so alone and homesick..
U see, the problem is i have no one to talk to here
One of my bestfriend always supports me and said that I could make it,
I just have to keep my head up high and try to concentrate
But I feel I'm in the middle of nowhere...
Stranded here, alone...
Or, maybe this is what happen when u get too much holiday?
My home always haunt me here...
Because when I'm home, I never get alone
There's always people accompany me, cheering me up...
Here, I have to deal all the situation alone...all by myself
I just wish that tomorrow come as fast as it can,
so I once again going home on weekend..hahaha
Even for a day only but I'm really waiting forward for home
And it's raining outside...makes me felt so blue
Oh, God...
please give me strength to live my day here..

No comments: